Visiting from Manhattan?
Planning a Topeka Adventure from the Manhattan area? We look forward to seeing you!
Although you won't want to miss a Capitol tour, Topeka is much more than what goes on there. Come see for yourself why we call it #TopCity!
If your trip is flexible, consider planning it around one of these great summer events:
- Oct. 22-23: Mother Earth News Fair
- Nov. 11-13: Gingerbread Homes for the Holidays
- Nov. 23-Dec. 31: Winter Wonderland
- Nov. 26: Miracle on Kansas Avenue Parade
- Dec. 2-4: Festival of Trees
- Dec. 3: Winterfest
Discover even more great events at Topeka365.com, our community calendar. There's always something happening in the Capital City.
Don't forget: You can save more than $100 with a Topeka Vacation Value Card Request a visitor guide as well and be ready for your Topeka adventure. Sign up for yours today and get it before you leave home.