Welcome, WinterFest Vendors!
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at WinterFest! Our goal is to provide opportunities for you to exhibit and sell your products to over 1,200 people in Downtown Topeka. Attendees are in the downtown area for shopping, so your pop-up shop is a great way to reach more customers, drive sales and increase your brand awareness in Topeka.
We've put together this resource to help you promote your attendance, grow your following and meet others who plan to attend the event. You'll find sample Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts and images to help you promote your attendance at WinterFest.
- Click-bait or engagement-bait language, like "Share this post," and "Tag 5 friends," or "Comment with your favorite," will be penalized by Facebook in the News Feed.
- Try and keep posts shorter than 120 characters.
- Questions perform well on Facebook; they prompt discussion among customers.
- Add an image or video to your post to see up to 2.3 times more engagement.
- The ideal video length for Facebook is two minutes or less.
Everyone wants to be on Santa's nice list! You can stay on that list by getting your holiday shopping done with me at WinterFest in Downtown Topeka.
Make your shopping list and check it twice, because WinterFest is fast approaching! Visit me at WinterFest for a unique shopping experience for the whole family.
- Keep Tweets between 120-130 characters even though you can use up to 280 characters per Tweet. Include a link to a blog or website if you have a long message.
- Add pictures, videos or GIFs to your Tweets. People are three times more likely to engage with tweets that have videos and photos.
- Ask a question or run a poll.
- Avoid posting or scheduling identical tweets over several hours or days.
(poll) We're counting down the days 'till WinterFest and want to have everything on your list - what should we bring?
It's the most wonderful time of the year to visit us at WinterFest!
Get your reusable shopping bags ready to visit us at WinterFest!
- Use Instagram Stories to guide the buyer's journey. Tell a story! Give them a behind the scenes look at getting ready to be a vendor, create listicles, or do a Q&A session.
- Add our WinterFest Bit.ly link to your bio. When you create stories, you can direct people to follow the link in your bio to find out more about the event. (http://bit.ly/33nAUAN)
- Quality reigns supreme on Instagram. Make sure photos aren't blurry or unpleasant. It's also recommended that you don't use stock images as timeline photos.
- Only the first 3 lines of a caption will be displayed, so try to use 125 characters or less and put the most important words at the beginning of the caption if you make a post.
Blogs On Creating Instagram Stories:
- Instagram Stories: The Complete Guide to Using Stories
- 5 Examples of Brands Successfully Using Instagram Stories
- Instagram Stories Examples to Help You Create Your Next Epic Story
- Creative Instagram Stories Examples
- Calendar of Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events
HOLIDAY WINDOW DISPLAY CONTEST
Each weekend shoppers will be able to text in their votes for the best holiday window display. Participating businesses will have a chance to win a trophy and a specialty blog post that will be shared on the Partnership's website and social media. Winners will be announced on December 21st.
To save these photos to your computer click the link or image below. A new window will open where you can right-click and select "save as" to save the image.